Dear Canaan Parents:
Thank you for the donations of food and money for our most recent food drive for the school’s
food cupboard. It’s wonderful to see such support for this project.
It’s hard to believe that it is almost December. It’s going to be a very busy month.
- Giving Tree pick up is on Friday, December 7th from 6-8 p.m. at Canaan Calvary Church. If you are unable to pick up at that time, please call 474-3406 and leave a message for Tammi.
- Santa’s Breakfast on Saturday, December 8th from 7-11 a.m. Come have some fun and support the 6th grade.
- 3rd grade will be making Gingerbread Houses on Thursday, December 13th at 1 p.m. in the gym.
- PTF scheduled for Thursday, December 13th at 3 p.m.
- The last After School Program for this session is on Tuesday, December 18th.
- 3rd grade will be traveling to Bloomfield Elementary for Diversity Day on Wednesday, December 19th. The bus will leave at 8:15 a.m. and return around 1:30 p.m.
- Winter Concert on Thursday, December 20th at 1 p.m. (snow date 12/21 at 1 p.m.)
- Please make sure your child is dressed properly for recess. Everyone goes outside at recess for some fresh air and fun.
From the entire staff and student body, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a great vacation. Christmas break is from Dec. 24th through Jan. 1st . We are back in session on Wednesday, January 2nd.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to call or stop in. I am always available.